to the Dundas County Players Theatre Society (also known as DCP). We are always looking for interested people to join us. Whether it be acting, stage crew, lighting, sound or front of house (concessions etc.) anyone and everyone is welcome. And the best news of all is, no experience required! Contact us at info(at)dcplayers.ca
Our mission is to foster amateur theatre and promote interest in the drama arts and the related arts in Dundas County and surrounding areas. We aim:
- To produce a minimum of two (2) major theatrical productions per year;
- To support art and heritage outreach activities
- To support community not-for-profit and non-profit organizations
- To promote youth drama activities
Become a Patron of Dundas County Players: Click here
Tickets are generally available a month prior to a production either:
- on-line via PayPal,
- or by reserving by phone 613-297-0097
- or by buying in person at The Planted Arrow, 501 Main St, Winchester.
Note that the online sale will be halted a few hours prior to the start of the show, this doesn’t mean the show is sold out. If our Paypal link is not available, try our phone number.
Dundas County Players perform mostly at:
The Old Town Hall
478 Main St.
Our postal address is:
Dundas County Players
Box 1065, Winchester, Ont
We are also on Facebook
Our email is: info (at) DCPlayers.ca
- President – Marie -Thérèse Robinson
- Vice-President – James Perkins
- 2nd Vice-President – Sabrina Ventrella
- Patron and Sponsor Coordinator – Caroline Roberts
- Secretary – Doree Hickey
- Treasurer – Aaron Dellah
- Producers at Large – Lynn Jolicoeur & Elizabeth Barton
- Past President – Tony Glen
- WebMaster – JP Leduc
To see names of members of the Executive Committees over the years, click Here.